St. Paul’s Cathedral – Changing of the Guard – Tower of London – Thames River Cruise – London Eye
St Paul’s Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, where we enter as the doors open to the public. A professional guide will take us through this masterpiece designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1673. We’ll listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played, and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
On Sundays, when public viewing is restricted at the Cathedral, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Next up: a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey, followed by the Changing of the Guard
Buckingham Palace is the Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch as the Queen’s soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music: the world famous Changing of the Guard .
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
The Tower of London
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of the former Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower, and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Private Thames River Cruise
Next we’ll take a private extended boat trip along the River Thames. Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by your tour guide.
Our tour ends with a flight on the London Eye. Standing at an amazing 135 meters above the center of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramas of the city.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Children below the age of 3 ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
– Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
– Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
– Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
– Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
– Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.