Terms and Conditions
By using this website (the “Site“) and its services (the “Services“) you are entering into a legally binding agreement with us and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) (“Terms“) when using our Site. Use of the Site indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site.
We may update these (“Terms”) from time to time without notice to you and will post updated Terms on this page. We will indicate at the top of this page the date that these Terms were posted (as amended).
Your continued use of the Services or the Site after any such changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to these or any new Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services or the Site.
These Terms apply to all users of the Site.
Who we are
The Site and Services are operated by Infinite Bangladesh (“FLYYEER.COM“). FLYYEER.COM is registered in Bangladesh. References to “we“, “our” and “us” in these Terms are references to FLYYEER.COM.
Use of your personal information
FLYYEER.COM currently provides users with an online careers platform designed by teachers to help school students develop their employability skills, keep up to date with the latest employment opportunities and, provide students with a unique CV and personal statement builder. FLYYEER.COM aims to:
- provide students with employability skills and application tools;
- allow students and teachers access to the latest employment and university opportunities;
- enable school teachers to provide online assistance to their pupils and monitor their progress in developing their employment or higher education applications;
- allow companies to directly communicate with interested students and advertise opportunities to students and staff;
- enable companies and organizations to identify students through the Site’s search facilities.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features of the Services and/or the Site will be subject to these Terms.
Certain aspects of the Site and the Services may require you to register and provide information about yourself. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form and your FLYYEER.COM profile (such information being your “FLYYEER.COM Profile“) and (b) maintain and promptly update your FLYYEER.COM Profile with any new or updated information (by editing within the site or emailing us at info@Flyyeer.com. We may terminate your account and any or all rights to the Site, Services or licenses granted if any information you provide is inaccurate, false, or incomplete.
FLYYEER.COM is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, if you require any assistance in accessing the Services or setting up your FLYYEER.COM Profile, please email info@FLYYEER.COM. By accessing the Site and/or the Services, you will be able to access various services and upload certain information, including personal information. FLYYEER.COM does not pre-screen content posted to these pages of the Site and it is therefore your responsibility to determine whether your FLYYEER.COM Profile is appropriate and the information contained therein complies with these Terms.
Member accounts, passwords and security
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, FLYYEER.COM will endeavor to protect all personal information collected through the Site in accordance with appropriate data protection standards.
The registration processes on the Site may involve you giving a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify FLYYEER.COM (by email to info@FLYYEER.COM) of any unauthorized use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. FLYYEER.COM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
Your use of the Site and registration of your FLYYEER.COM Profile includes the ability to send and/or transfer information about you, your Institution or company (as applicable) to another person or company electronically (a “Submission“). You agree that any Submissions you make constitute your intent and agreement to the selected information being transferred to its intended recipient.
Any pages of the Site where you are able to upload materials are provided for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions, materials and comment. You acknowledge that all information, data, messages and materials (“User Content“), whether uploaded by you, provided by you to us via other means or forming part a Submission publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. We accept no responsibility for, and do not guarantee, the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content placed on our Site by or forming part of a Submission from any of our users.
You acknowledge that by using the Site and the Services, there is a risk that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. Please see the section below titled “Content Objections” for details of how to report such User Content.
You agree to not use the Services to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- you do not have a right to transmit;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise discriminatory;
- amounts to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or prohibited marketing content including (but not limited to) illicit marketing;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to (i) interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or (ii) negatively effects any user’s ability to access and use the Services and/or the Site;
- impersonate any person, company or entity, including, but not limited to, a FLYYEER.COM staff member or misrepresent your affiliation with a person, company or entity;
- harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- post content which refers to individual schools, colleges or agencies – or their staff – whether by name, or identifiable by a pseudonym or any other means;
- breach any license you have been granted to make use of any User Content.
You acknowledge that FLYYEER.COM does not pre-screen User Content that you post on the Site, but that FLYYEER.COM and people designated by it shall have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor communications that occur through the Site. If FLYYEER.COM determines, in its sole discretion, that you or another user have breached these Terms or that any User Content is inappropriate or otherwise objectionable, FLYYEER.COM may refuse to accept or may remove any User Content from the Site, without any liability to you or a third party.
Rights in posted content and your license(s) to use such
The Site may allow you to share your User Content with other users (including individuals, institutions and companies).
When you upload User Content to our Site, you will (assuming you are the owner of the User Content) continue to own all intellectual property rights in that User Content. You are able to modify or remove your User Content as you wish.
To enable us to provide the Services and host your User Content we require a license to use the User Content that you upload to our Site.
Users of our Site require a license from you to download and/or otherwise use your User Content. When you upload any User Content to our Site you grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable (save as set out below) license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute and display such User Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology.
In the event that you remove your User Content from our Site, from the date of such removal, the license(s) granted to us above will be deemed to have terminated.
You warrant that you have the right to upload the User Content and grant the rights set out in the license above.
You agree that your use of the Site and the Services to collate, review or otherwise use User Content does not entitle you to any intellectual property rights therein.
Users of the Site who have downloaded or otherwise made use of your User Content prior to its removal will continue to have such rights as you had granted at the time of their download of the relevant User Content.
If you object to the publication of any material including User Content made available through our Site or Services, either because it is offensive or you think it might infringe your intellectual property rights or it is prohibited content, please let us know by sending an email to info@Flyyeer.com (and provide us with a link to the content in question). Examples of the types of abuse or other objectionable material include discrimination (for example based on race, religious belief or sexuality), classifiable content, offensive language or user-targeted attacks (such as harassment and bullying).
Use and Storage
You acknowledge that FLYYEER.COM may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site and the Services. You acknowledge that FLYYEER.COM reserves the right to de-activate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that FLYYEER.COM reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You are responsible for any hardware, systems and/or software program(s) you use and any associated fees and expenses to connect to, browse or otherwise use the Site and to use the Services.
FLYYEER.COM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that FLYYEER.COM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or Services. If you have paid for access to the Site or for Services which is/are then discontinued by FLYYEER.COM without good cause, FLYYEER.COM will compensate you when it is legally required to do so.
You agree that FLYYEER.COM, in its sole discretion and without liability to you or any third party, may suspend or terminate, with or without notice, your access to the Site and/or the Services or any part of them or any of your passwords or accounts (or any part(s) thereof or related files and information) within the Site and/or Services, and may remove and discard any content within the Site and/or Services, for any reason.
Dealing with users, companies and Institutions
Your dealings with companies, users, institutions and any other third party found on or through the Site and/or Services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that FLYYEER.COM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such party on the Site or via the Services.
Links to other websites
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. FLYYEER.COM has no control over these sites and resources and you acknowledge and agree that FLYYEER.COM is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that FLYYEER.COM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Intellectual Property Rights
FLYYEER.COM is the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trade mark right and/or other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Services, unless otherwise indicated, including any content made available through the Site and/or the Services (save for User Content) and the underlying source code, in each case as the same is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to you through the Services is protected by third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
FLYYEER.COM reserves all intellectual property rights not otherwise granted under these Terms.
Use of FLYYEER.COM Material
All articles, information and other materials presented on the Site or via the Services are subject to copyright, trade mark right and/or other intellectual property right owned by or licensed to FLYYEER.COM.
FLYYEER.COM grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and licence to use the Site and the Services for their intended purpose subject to your compliance with these Terms. This licence does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Site for any purpose not specifically listed in these Terms, to compete with FLYYEER.COM, to create derivative works based on the content of the Site, or download or copy the Site (other than page caching). If you use the Site in a manner that exceeds the scope of this licence or you breach these Terms, FLYYEER.COM may revoke the licence granted to you in these Terms.
You are prohibited from reproducing, copying, modifying, renting, leasing, loaning, selling, distributing, exploiting, extracting, creating derivative works of or otherwise communicating or making available to third parties any part of the content of this Site or the Services without FLYYEER.COM’s prior written consent. None of the above alters your rights whereby other licence terms are explicitly expressed to apply to such content or User Content.
Additional Terms for Companies
If you use any the Site and/or Services on behalf of a company or employer (a “Company“), you hereby represent, warrant and undertake that:
- you have all necessary power and authority to enter into and perform your and the relevant Company’s obligations under these Terms;
- you are solely responsible for your postings on the Site and use of the Services;
- you have taken all requisite corporate and other action to approve the entering into and performance of these Terms and shall provide evidence of that action to FLYYEER.COM on request; and
- once agreed and accepted, these Terms will constitute legal, valid and binding obligations on and in respect of such Company.
FLYYEER.COM reserves the right to restrict the number of emails or other communications which Companies send to users of the Site to a number which FLYYEER.COM deems appropriate (in its sole discretion).
FLYYEER.COM shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by you or any Company using the Site.
As part of the Services we will create and provide to you an individual “Company Account” for each of your nominated employees and show you how to create further Company User Accounts for other staff members as and when you need them.
We will also provide all reasonably necessary training to the users from Companies to enable them to use the Site and the Services and provide them with reasonable levels of support and advice in relation to their use of the Site and the Services.
We will need you to give us such information, staff time and assistance that we may reasonably require in order to enable us to activate your Company Account and provide the services you need.
Information made available to you through the Site and/or the Services is provided solely for the purpose of providing students with suitable employment and/or experience opportunities at your Company. You may not use, print and download information from the Site or provided to you as part of the Services for any other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material or content from the Site.
You shall delete all personal information obtained through the Site upon conclusion of your use of the Site in accordance with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”), unless the applicant or individual concerned has expressly consented to you in writing to the retention and continued processing of his/her personal data.
You shall deal fairly and professionally with all applicants who respond to an advertisement you have posted on the Site or who otherwise contact you via the Site and shall not do anything which may bring the Site and/or FLYYEER.COM into disrepute.
Each Company User will be able to save text, data, graphics, other file attachments and other content into the Site in order to place and file related documentation for jobs (the “Company Content”).
Although we are letting you access and use the Site and the Service, all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, database rights, in any content (other than Company Content) in the Site and the database of applicants’ information and CVs shall be owned by us or our third party suppliers.
You acknowledge and accept that the Site and Services are made available on an “as is” basis and that (to the extent we can exclude implied warranties) we give no warranties in relation to the availability or performance of the Site or the Service or any other services or facilities we may provide to your Organization from time to time.
Access to the Site and any identification of suitable students on the FLYYEER.COM database (contained on the Site) will be subject to payment and to additional terms and conditions.
On occasion, we may need to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) access to the Site or the provision of the Services, any user account or Company Account or any other of our services or facilities and we shall not be liable to your Company or any third party in relation to any loss, damage or cost incurred as a result.
We do not guarantee any response to your profile advertisements or communications or that any responses will be from individuals suitable for the opportunity advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that students are suitable for the opportunity advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
You shall (and you shall also procure that all Company Users shall) comply with these Terms, as amended from time to time.
To the extent that either you or FLYYEER.COM is acting as a data controller, each party shall comply with its respective obligations under the DPA. You acknowledge that FLYYEER.COM may process personal data relating to a student, Company and/or any other user for its own purposes as a data controller.
To the extent that FLYYEER.COM is processing any personal data on your behalf as a data processor, FLYYEER.COM shall:
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected; and
- process the personal data only in accordance with your instructions (which may be specific instructions or instructions of a general nature as set out in these Terms or as otherwise notified to us).
To the extent that FLYYEER.COM as a data controller transfers personal data to you, you represent, warrant and undertake that:
- you will have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected;
- you have no reason to believe that any local laws are in existence that would have a substantial adverse effect on the guarantees provided for in these Terms, and that you will promptly inform FLYYEER.COM if you become aware of any such laws;
- you will identify a contact point authorized to respond to enquiries concerning processing of the personal data, and will cooperate in good faith with FLYYEER.COM, the data subjects and the BANGLADESH Information Commissioner concerning all such enquiries within a reasonable time; and
- you will process the personal data in accordance with the data processing principles set forth in the Data Protection Act 1998.
To the extent that you as data controller transfer personal data to FLYYEER.COM, you represent, warrant and undertake that:
- the personal data provided to you has been collected, processed and transferred in accordance with English law; and
- you shall respond to enquiries from data subjects and the BANGLADESH Information Commissioner concerning the personal data transferred to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold FLYYEER.COM harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, claims and expenses incurred directly or indirectly (including reasonable legal fees) incurred in connection with or arising out of your violation of these Terms, any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third parties related to the use of the Site and/or Services and any User Content. This indemnity includes both any liability to third parties, and other costs and losses incurred by FLYYEER.COM and its affiliates.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- your use of the Services and the Site is at your sole risk. The Site and the Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. FLYYEER.COM does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for purpose of the content provided on the Site or through the Services or that use of the Site will be uninterrupted, virus free or error-free. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of FLYYEER.COM for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information on the Site or available through the Services.
- the content on the Site and made available through the Services is for general information only and is not intended to, nor does it, constitute legal or other professional advice or services or a recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The information, content of the Site and Services do not address your particular circumstances and accordingly you should not rely upon the content of the Site or the Services as a substitute for proper professional advice.
- FLYYEER.COM is not responsible for how the content on the Site or available through the Services is used, is interpreted or what reliance is placed on it. FLYYEER.COM does not accept any responsibility for the results of any action taken on the basis of the information provided on the Site or available through the Services.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site and/or Services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from FLYYEER.COM shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in these Terms.
You acknowledge that any Confidential Information (as defined in the next paragraph below) which you obtain through the entering into of these Terms and the use of the Site and/or the Services constitutes the valuable, confidential, proprietary information of FLYYEER.COM and its licensors, and you agree that during the term of your use of the Site and/or the Services and thereafter you shall not, without our express written consent, use or disclose to any other person any such Confidential Information, except as specifically authorized under these Terms or as required by applicable law.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Confidential Information” means any and all data, information, documents, software or materials relating to the business and management of FLYYEER.COM, its users and members, affiliates, licensors or licensees, that is designated as confidential or ought reasonably to be considered confidential, including but not limited to: FLYYEER.COM’s business model and operations, processes, products, designs, pricing, promotions, business plans, business opportunities, finances, research, development, know-how, trade-secrets, training materials, personnel, clients, methodologies, Site content belonging to others and other intellectual property.
Limitation of Liability
FLYYEER.COM’s liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) with regard to these Terms, use of the Site and/or any and all Services shall be limited the greater of: (a) £50 and (b) the price validly paid by you to FLYYEER.COM under any contract for paid services during the 6 months preceding the event giving rise to the claim.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that FLYYEER.COM shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, nor for direct or indirect loss of profits revenue, business, anticipated savings, goodwill or opportunity.
Nothing in these Terms shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for fraud or for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of FLYYEER.COM.
Any term or terms which may be deemed unenforceable or unlawful and fall to be struck out, or otherwise disregarded by a court shall be done so without prejudice to the rest of the agreement. Any failure by FLYYEER.COM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
- Only open to residents in the BANGLADESH including Channel Islands and Isle of Man, excluding employees of Flyyeer.com and any person whom, in the promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Entries eligible for the prize draw will constitute those with all the details correctly entered. Entries are limited to one per person.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.
- The promotion will run from the dates mentioned.
- The winner’s prize will be included in marketing materials.
- The winner will be the first entry chosen at random by an independent adjudicator at the end of the competition or offer ends from all valid entries.
- The adjudicator’s decision is final.
- The winning participants will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they have provided a valid working email address or check their inbox messages. Winners have seven days to respond to the promoter and if return contact is not made within that time period the prize will be forfeited without exception.
- A full list of winners’ names will be available to external bodies.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The winner may be required to participate in all appropriate publicity.