10 DAYS SINGAPORE-MALAYSIA-THAILAND
DAY 01 : OCT 18 – KOLKATA – KUALA LUMPUR
Welcome to Flyyeer.com Best of Singapore Malaysia & Thailand tour under the expert guidance from the beginning of your tour from Dhaka International Airport.
Reporting time as per your flight time.
A snacks packet with a packaged drinking water will be served
Depart by Air Asia/similar Flight at 12.45 pm.
DAY 02 : OCT 19 – KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive 07.05 am at Kuala Lumpur Airport. After completion of Customs & immigration formalities proceed to Kuala Lumpur City. En-route visit the Putrajaya – the New Capital city of Malaysia and finally transfer to Kuala Lumpur hotel by 12.00 noon. (Standard check in time at 14.00) Check-in hotel subject to availability of rooms, after refreshment have Indian Lunch and afternoon KL Tower tour – from its observation deck see the Kuala Lumpur city in birds eye. After Indian dinner return back to hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur Hotel. (Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 03 : OCT 20 – IN KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast proceed for Kuala Lumpur City Tour including chocolate factory outlet. Thereafter, visit the Petronas twin towers and ride on up to its sky bridge. In the evening free for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel. (BF,Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 04 : OCT 21 – KUALA LUMPUR — GENTING
After breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Genting Highland – enjoy the thrilling cable car, biggest casino, Ice Cave. Overnight stay at Genting hotel. (BF, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 05 : OCT 22 GENTING – SINGAPORE
After breakfast check out hotel and depart for Singapore by coach. On arrival Singapore have lunch and you will be transferred to Hotel, check in hotel. Take a brief rest. Evening proceed for Night Safari Tour—set in 40 hectares of secondary forest, it offers visitors the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. overnigh stay at Singapore. (BF, Lunch &Dinner)
DAY 06 : OCT 23 IN SINGAPORE
After breakfast you will be taken for a panoramic Singapore City Tour including the Singapore Giant Flyer – from its top you will enjoy the whole Singapore city in birds eye. After lunch proceed to Sentosa Island Tour– an island of peace and tranquility. Enjoy the ride on a cable car and Sea Aquarium, Wing of the sea show – it’s a marvelous water fountain dance with laser show. Overnight stay at the Singapore hotel. (BF Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 07 : OCT 24 SINGAPORE – BANGKOK-PATTAYA
Today after morning breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Singapore Changi International Airport to board on Bangkok bound flight. On arrival at Bangkok airport complete your immigration and then you will be transferred to Pattaya hotel. In the evening you will be taken for the most well known cabaret show – Alcazar show and be entertained with music, song and dance. Overnight at the Pattaya hotel. (BF, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 08 : OCT 25 IN PATTAYA
After breakfast you will be taken to explore the mystical beauty of the coral island, you can enjoy the Sea bath on the beautiful white sand beach & entertained with the beautiful coral Island. Afternoon Pattaya city tour and in the evening enjoy the most well known Walking Street famous for Pattaya night life. Dinner and overnight stay at Pattaya hotel. (BF, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 09 : OCT 26 PATTAYA — BANGKOK
After breakfast you will be transferred to Bangkok. Enroute visit Bangkok’s most distinguished Sri Racha Tiger Zoo.the temple of Golden Buddha at ‘Wat Trimit’ visit Bangkok’s Chinatown. You will have the opportunity to take snapshots of the scenery, famous historical structures and religious monasteries such as the Royal Kanlayanamitr temple and check in Bangkok hotel in the evening, overnight stay at Bangkok hotel. BF Lunch & Dinner
DAY 10 : OCT 27 IN BANGKOK
After breakfast you will be taken to Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure Park and Marine Park that offers you a great variety of entertainment. In the evening enjoy Optional 4 star river cruise in Chhao Fraya river upto 9.00 p.m. dinner with delicious food menus to be served in buffet in the river cruise . Overnight stay at Bangkok hotel. BF, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 11 : OCT 28 BANGKOK – KOLKATA
After morning breakfast free leisure time for shopping
Today your final departure from Bangkok Airport to Dhaka by flight
Arrive Dhaka in the afternoon with an ever-lasting memory (End)
TOUR PRICE Tk47500/- +USD 700 PER ADULT NO HIDDEN COST
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- 2N accommodation in 3* hotel in Singapores
- 1N accommodation in 4* hotel in Genting Highland
- 2N accommodation in 4* hotel in Malaysia
- 2N accommodation in Pattaya 3* hotel
- 2N accommodation in Bangkok 4 * hotel
- Meals – All meals – Everyday breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily 1 bottle mineral bottle per head
- All transfers and sightseeing by private a/c. coach
- Local English speaking tourist guide
- Return air fare in economy class
- Entrance fees as per tour itinerary
- Visa charges and airport taxes
- 24 hrs services by a experienced Discovery of India Tour Manager
ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS TO YOUR PACKAGE COST:
Chhao Phraya River Cruise, Singapore Flyer & KL Tower ticket
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES :
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff, extra meals other than specified in itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
Tk.30,000/- for booking confirmation and balance before 30 days of date of departure.
- 30 days before date of group departure = 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 30 – 15 days before date of group departure = 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 15 – 07 days before date of group departure = 75% of the Tour Cost.
- Below 07 days of date of group departure = 100% of the Tour Cost.
- In case of visa refusal = visa fees + Air ticket cancellation + service charges approx. Tk.20,000/-PP.
Documents Required :
1)Passport in original with minimum 1 year validity & old passport if any
2)Colored 06 copies camera clicked photographs on good quality semi mat paper, size 35 x 45 mm, background white, 70-80% facial image.
3) Individual Visa Request Letter on Letter Head Pad (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand)
4) Professional proof (Employment Cert. Employee ID, Trade Licence, Visiting Card, TIN)
5)Visa application form duly signed by the passengers
6)USD 500 per head with valid receipt for personal expenses during tour
7) Bank statement+Solvency for last 3 months
8) NOC/GO for Govt Employee
9) Business letter pad (6 copy)