Singapore 3 Nights Tour Package
3 Nights 4 Days package tour of Singapore is ideally suited for families looking for a short break. Package offers you the best 4 sightseeings of Singapore. You may extend your stay in Singapore and choose some more optional tours of your choice from a large number of optional tours that we offer. Package is available with wide choice of hotels to suit all budgets.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer by coach *seat in coach* basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Half Day city tour *seat in coach* basis.
- Night Safari tour of Singapore.
- Afternoon till sunset tour of Sentosa.
- Full day tour of Universal Studios & S.E.A Aquarium.
- All currently applicable hotel tax.
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability & confirmation.
- International hotel check in is at 1400 hrs and checkout is at 1200 hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability and consent of the hotel.
- Most hotels in Singapore will ask for a deposit or credit card impression at the time of check-in. The deposit amount varies from hotel to hotel.
- Itineraries can be reversed by the operator in case of non availability of hotels.
- There are no refunds on any unutilized or partly utilized services of the package.
- All transfers and sightseeing if any are by SIC (seat in coach) basis unless upgraded to private at an extra cost. Vehicle used depends on the group strength. As the transfers are by sharing vehicles the passengers may have to wait for a little while.
- SIC transfer in Singapore are provided between 0715 hours till 2200 hours. In case your flight is arriving after 2200 hours and before 0700 hours, you will have to either wait for the SIC transfer or take the transfer at 0715 hours or upgrade to private transfer. Similarly if your flight is departing after 2200 hours till 0700 hours in the morning, you have to take either a Private transfer or take the last SIC departure transfer available.
- For all transfers and tours, please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time. Please do not wait in your room or the Coffee Shop. Due to heavy traffic sometimes your pick-up may be delayed by a few minutes.
- Please be informed of exact timings for sightseeing and transfers. Should you be late and coach leaves without you, transportation will be at your own expense and there are no refunds for the services missed.
- Many a times it has been observed that the passengers start shopping at duty free on arrival and due to this they miss their arrival transfer. In such cases the passengers will have to pay for the next available transfer. If the passenger has the visa, it takes a maximum of 30-45 minutes to come to the arrival hall after clearance of immigrations and customs.
- For Airport transfers, Toyota or Mercedes vans are used. There is just enough space to accommodate baggage similar to permissible limit by airline. We may not be able to accommodate any further bulky piece of luggage purchased locally and passenger will have to make own arrangement.
- NIT Worldwide Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- All transfers in this package are on seat in coach (SIC) sharing basis and client may have to wait for some time for the transfer. In case the client is not willing to wait then please upgrade your transfers to Private transfers.
- Any increase in taxes by the Govt. of India will be payable extra.
- Please check all the documents & vouchers for various services provided to you on arrival in Thailand. Please spare a few minutes and go through all the documents thoroughly. In case you find any discrepancies in any services related to Hotels, sightseeing, transfers, meals, service dates & timings please call the local Thailand numbers mentioned on the vouchers for rectification. In case we do not receive any call we will assume that all documents provided to you are correct and as per your program.
- By accepting this voucher you are confirming that you have carefully read all the information provided in this voucher.
- Travel Insurances charges.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in inclusions.
- Train fare other than that mentioned in the inclusions.
- Optional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit (wherever applicable).
- Any item of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All such things not mentioned as included.
- 100% payment of deductible if plan canceled/changed within 7 days of travel date
error: Content is protected !!